BoSidin Painless Permanent Hair Removal Device, Epilation for Women & Men – Body and Face
BoSidin Painless Permanent Hair Removal Device
BoSidin was one of the first to introduce medical-grade technologies that are used in cosmetic centers, into at-home hair removal devices… does this mean that they are the best? Read our review to see the pros and cons to purchasing the “BoSidin Painless Permanent Hair Removal Device”
Here’s our BoSidin Painless Permanent Hair Removal Device Hair Removal Review.
PROS (acording to the manufacturer)
- BoSidin is the first to introduce medical-grade technologies used in cosmetic centers into at-home hair removal devices. OPT strengthens each effective pulse, giving you the same intensity normally only found in medical hair removal devices. Light strikes follicles deep at the root, easily removing even the toughest hair. By rapidly emitting soft pulses of light, medical-grade continuous pulse technology allows heat to build up at the root and effectively suppress hair regrowth.
- BoSidin worked with a team of experts in the field of medical beauty to develop a revolutionary new hair removal system, one that targets and removes hair in each region of the body differently (face, body, arms, underarms, legs, bikini line, etc.). Press the gold button under the same side of these icons and choose the one that suits you.
- The original dynamic cooling device precools the skin immediately before hair removal. This make hair removal completely painless, even the most sensitive areas are safe to use. The DCD finally makes hair removal a one-step process – no gels, creams or ice packs needed.
- Double function in a single device, designed for the unremitting pursuit of beauty. Device adopted photo rejuvenation light source which emits a three-layer, infrared light to activate collagen, reduce wrinkles and restore skin’s elasticity. BoSidin is your best choice of exquisite life, the device won the 2020 German Red Dot Design Award with its luxury appearance and high-quality .
- Flexible and convenient ergonomic design with one touch to auto-flash mode brings you the smoothest and fastest operating experience. The precision head can rotates 180 degrees in both directions, help you access difficult-to-reach places. Full-body hair removal as fast as 15 minutes. Please note that we recently update the machine and cancel the LCD screen display, with the high-performance quartz lamps it allows a person to use more than 25 years.
PROS – acording to us!
Price – The device can be bought for about £400 which, although not the cheapest product on the market, is definately not the most expensive so it gets a big hairless thumbs up from us!
Collagen activation to reduce wrinkles and restore skins elasticity. – The device did seem to have lasting effects on the skin with users noting ‘All in all, I’m *thrilled* with the results — I can’t believe I’m actually able to do this in my own home without paying tons of money for in-office treatments!‘
Looks – The manufacturer has done a great job in making the device elegant and slick. This is not just our opinion either as it won the 2020 German Red Dot Design Award with its luxury appearance and high-quality
Speed – The precision head can rotates 180 degrees in both directions, help you access difficult-to-reach places. Full-body hair removal as fast as 15 minutes.
Option setting to hair in each region of the body differently… what a great function!
Dynamic cooling device precools the skin immediately before hair removal – We loved this and actually felt the difference as it didn’t leave a buring sensation on our skin that many other devices have done in the past.
high-performance quartz lamps it allows a person to use more than 25 years. This really sets a new standard! gone are the dayes when cartridges are needed after 4 full body treatements!
Hard to follow instructions? Unforftunately, this device has got many poor ratings from people who have not seen any results. Most complain that the instructions were hard to follow and that they did not get the outcome they hoped for… perhalps not the easiest instructions to follow but we got there… in the end!
It is not for all hair types. Blonde, Grey or Red Hair… not ok for men! then this products is not yet for you as the instructions specifically list these hair types as not part of the package for men.
It is worth pointing out in the interests of fairness that there could be a number of reasons for this, for example, the device not being held correctly against the skin so that the skin contact sensor can respond and send the pulse of light or the skin being too dark and therefore the Skin pigmentation sensor not allowing the device to send a pulse of light for safety reasons.
However, whatever the reason it is something that a number of users have reported having issue with and therefore it should be considered in giving a full and fair review of a product.
It does take time to treat large areas as the active window is small. You can test the active area by zapping at the highest level somewhere where you did not shave. You will see the burnt hair and get an idea of how far to move the device for each subsequent zap.
It takes me about 90 minutes to treat both legs. I find it very boring and long and only knowing the the device actually stops hair from growing keeps me motivated to continue the treatments. It is easier to treat alternating smaller areas each day rather than trying to do your entire body during one session.
If you are looking for a solution to unwanted hair in few areas and are on a tight budget then this device should be in your shortlist.
The device looks great and has a lot going for it. The negative is that for every 10 great review it has, it also seems to get a lot of negative reviews which means, in our opionion, it is either hard to follow the instructinos or that it is not great for everyone!
When compared to the the Elle Macpherson The Body by Homedics IPL Hair Removal with Sensilight, which doesnt make any specific claims about the volume of hair reduction you should experience, we think that it is worth short listing but may not be the best in class.
For more reviews on the Elle Macpherson The Body by Homedics click here.
Alternative Home IPL devices
Here are some of the alternative Home IPL systems you can choose from:
The Philips lumea uses IPL technology and is safe to use on the face and body. It also comes with two attachments, one for the face and one specifically designed for the bikini area. Check out our complete Philips Lumea Review.
Braun Silk-expert IPL
The Braun Silk-expert IPL device is a new addition to the Braun family of home hair removal devices. This device can be used on the face and body and has 120,000 flashes. It also comes with a body exfoliator. For more details and reviews Click Here.
Overall Rating BoSidin Painless Permanent Hair Removal Device, Epilation for Women & Men looks great has great reviews but also gets a lot of down votes due to its instructions. We feel that this product will really be a fore runner in the future but possibly not there yet until everyone can agree!